Go behind the scenes and watch the making of the cover for IF THERE'S NO TOMORROW by Jennifer L. Armentrout!


You guys know I love a good book cover. Even better when we get a behind-the-scenes look at how it was all put together. I am just so incredibly fascinated by graphic design! (Maybe because I wish I was an artist and could do ALL THE THINGS?)

When New York Times Best Selling Author Jennifer L. Armentrout shared a video for her upcoming novel IF THERE'S NO TOMORROW (Out September 5, 2017), I was amazed. I had NO CLUE that the title had been created by designer Laci Ann with little bits of paper and thought it had just been a font or computer-generated typography!

Watch this video and be as amazed as I was!


If, like me, you love Armentrout and her books, you'll be excited to find out that you can pre-order her latest through her local indie, The Ivy Bookshop. Pre-ordering here means you can get a ton of exclusive goodies such as:

*All preorder swag items were designed by Beaulitful Buzzz!



Here's a summary if you want to learn more about IF THERE'S NO TOMORROW:

~*~
O F F I C I A   I N F O:

Title: IF THERE'S NO TOMORROW
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Release Date: Sept. 5, 2017
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34225450-if-there-s-no-tomorrow
 photo B6096376-6C81-4465-8935-CE890C777EB9-1855-000001A1E900B890_zps5affbed6.jpg


SUMMARY:

Lena Wise is always looking forward to tomorrow, especially at the start of her senior year. She's ready to pack in as much friend time as possible, to finish college applications and to maybe let her childhood best friend, Sebastian, know how she really feels about him. For Lena, the upcoming year is going to be one of opportunities and chances. 

Until one choice, one moment, destroys everything. 

Now Lena isn't looking forward to tomorrow. Not when friend time may never be the same. Not when college applications feel all but impossible. Not when Sebastian could never forgive her for what happened. 

For what she let happen. 

With the guilt growing each day, Lena knows that her only hope is to move on. But how can she move on when tomorrow isn't even guaranteed? 

~*~

Comments