{Vlog} Showcasing All the AWESOME Books from BEA, Day One!!!


Hello from NYC!!! Day One of the Book Expo was AMAZING. I set out knowing only thatI REALLY wanted a galley of WARCROSS by Marie Lu to share among my co-workers because I loved it so much and I wanted to meet Kristin Cashore and I wanted to FINALLY attend the YA Buzz Panel. I did all this and so much more!!!

In the past, I did full-on posts about each day, but I'll instead do one big wrap-up next week when I'm back home.

I don't want to leave you guys without any goodies, though!!

Here are some cool titles we found today at BEA! My friend Jen (she doesn't have a blog to link to you, sorry!!) is going to help me out in this video and showcase some of her favorite finds as well!!!

Did you miss yesterday's vlog featuring our finds at the BEA Adult Buzz Panel and the BlogBound Conference!? Check it out now!!

Here's everything we snagged today at BEA, Day One:

YouTube Link

 ~*~

Comments