24 of the Books I Love to Recommend the Most Are..........!

So, I promised you guys that I would share the awesome endcap that my local Barnes and Noble let me put together for their BFest Weekend!

I chose 25 of my all-time favorite books to recommend amongst a few different categories for different types of readers.  

In fact, I think there were three or four books that didn't fit onto the endcap! I remember adding A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES by Sarah J. Maas, NEVER ALWAYS SOMETIMES by Adi Alsaid, and THE YOUNG ELITES by Marie Lu.....

But the display is stuffed with good stuff, so yay!!!

When books had to be taken off, we took off the books being featured on various displays to focus on books not as well-known to give them some extra love!!!

Here's a look at the whole display:


 And here's a shelf-by-shelf close-up. 

Feel free to click on the images and make them even larger so you can read what I said about why I recommended each book! 

(And you'll get to peek at my crazy handwriting if the camera picked it up, lucky you...)







I've reviewed the vast majority of these on my blog, though a few have slipped my grasp due to reading them before I blogged or not having enough time then forgetting too many details (AKA, time to reread!!!), etc!


Here's a round-up of the titles I've reviewed:

*ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins
*#16ThingsIThoughtWereTrue by Janet Gurtler
*OPEN ROAD SUMMER by Emery Lord
*FAMOUS IN LOVE by Rebecca Serle
*STITCHING SNOW by R.C. Lewis
*TRACKED by Jenny Martin
*THE BURNING SKY by Sherry Thomas
*INCARNATE by Jodi Meadows
*ORDINARY MAGIC by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway
*THE KISS OF DECEPTION by Mary E. Pearson
*SOLSTICE by PJ Hoover
*TRUTHWITCH by Susan Dennard
*THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS by Rae Carson
*GRACELING by Kristin Cashore
*SHADOWS ON THE MOON by Zoƫ Marriott
*VESSEL by Sarah Beth Durst
*KILL ME SOFTLY by  Sarah Cross
*RADIATE by Marley Gibson
*HEX HALL by Rachel Hawkins
*SILVER PHOENIX by Cindy Pon 
---(I sort of talk about this one together in my review of FURY OF THE PHOENIX)
*GRAVE MERCY by Robin LaFevers
*HALF-BLOOD by Jennifer L. Armentrout
*LOST VOICES by Sarah Porter
*UNEARTHLY by Cynthia Hand


Remember, if you live in the PA/NJ area,
please come out and meet us at today's Blogger Panel at Noon for Barnes and Noble BFest!!!


Official Event Info Here!!!Time/Location/Etc.&
My post chock full of information here!



Come meet Bonnie from A Backwards Story, Damaris from Good Choice Reading, Kelly from BookCrushin’, Nori from ReadWriteLove28, and Vi from Vi3tBabe!


Comments