Celebrating #FourDay with a Fun INSURGENT Campaign!

Hey everyone!

So, I was recently contacted about taking part in #FourDay to celebrate the release of INSURGENT on DVD/Blu-Ray today!!!


 Today, every four hours at 8 am, noon, 4 pm, and 8 pm (All EST), Epic Reads is giving away these awesome prize packs:


Be sure to comment on Twitter with #FourDay as well!

And can we just talk about the poster that just arrived on my porch? It is huuuuuuuuuuuge:

That's a doorknob...and a light switch...
And that box is tilted, so it's even taller!

I am assuming it will look like this, since this is the picture on the box:


But atm, I don't have space to hang it---or even roll it flat so you guys can see it in all its glory--so I'm going to leave it safe and snug in its container until I can!

Thank you to @Divergent for all the epic awesome!

Don't forget to pick up your copy of INSURGENT this week!

Best Buy is selling an exclusive steelbook edition and Target is including a bonus disc with over 45 minutes of extra features!

And remember today's tag...

4 reasons to ❤️ #Insurgent: 
Four, Tobias, Theo James, Dauntless Leader!

Courtesy of @Divergent!
 

Comments