Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish.
Every once in a while I participate in this one when I either
1) Like the theme, and/or 2) Have the time!

This week's topic:
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For the Rest of 2015!


There are SO MANY 2015 books that I want to read NOW!!!!

Narrowing it down to ten? SO HARD.

Some of these titles feel like cheating because I was lucky enough to snag them at BEA, but they ARE in my Top Most Anticipated of the Year, so I'm still going to include them anyway. Sorry if that bothers anyone! ^^;;;


In Order of Release Date...


1) THE LAST EVER AFTER by Soman Chainani

Out July 21, 2015

The final book in the trilogy!! *grabby hands* I love Soman's books and his world, and after that cliffhanger, I must know how it all ends!!!

My Review: THE SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVIL, A WORLD WITHOUT PRINCES


2) COURT OF FIVES by Kate Elliott
Out August 18, 2015

This has been on  my TBR since last year. I've been hearing really good buzz about this since the book began releasing at trade shows earlier this year. I was so happy to snag it at BEA and it's definitely high up my reading list!!!


3) QUEEN OF SHADOWS by Sarah J. Maas

Out September 1, 2015

Ahhh, I love Sarah J. Maas. I am so anxious to find out what happens in this installment, especially since Sarah keeps hinting that secrets will start being revealed. And legit ships!!! Gimme, gimme! I'm thinking I may do a re-read of this series, especially since I have somehow never reviewed it. I think I was waiting to review with Kat, and then her computer blew up and she stopped reviewing. So I need to rectify that!

Kat's Review: THRONE OF GLASS


4) SERPENTINE by Cindy Pon

Out September 8, 2015

I braved Book Con solely to get my hands on this book. You'd better believe I want to read it!!! I have wanted Cindy Pon to come out with more books for such a long time. The wait has been too long. I was ecstatic when I heard she'd have a new book coming out this year! I adore Cindy; she's a fantastic human being. I adore talking to her online, and am so excited to return to the world of Kingdom of Xia! Plus, that COVER. And that blurb from KRISTIN CASHORE!!!

My Review: FURY OF THE PHOENIX
 


5) SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo
Out September 29, 2015

This is a stand-alone, but it takes place in the world of the Grisha. I loved Leigh Bardugo's Grisha trilogy and can't wait to read her Dregs duology! It's being called "Game of Thrones meets Ocean's Eleven." Are you intrigued?

My Review: SHADOW AND BONE, SIEGE AND STORM
 

6) SPINNING STARLIGHT by R.C. Lewis

Out October 6, 2015

I really enjoyed STITCHING SNOW and when I heard that R.C. Lewis was writing another stand-alone sci-fi fairy tale, I wanted it!!!! I was so upset to receive a galley of this right as I went on my book ban. It has been taunting me for a month!!!! *drools at book* This one is a re-telling of Hans Christian Andersen's The Wild Swans!

My Review+Design Vlog: STITCHING SNOW


7) THE SWORD OF SUMMER by Rick Riordan

Out October 6, 2015

I am getting so twitchy to read this! Rick Riordan's new series features Norse Mythology. AND it ties Magnus Chase to Annabeth Chase from the Percy Jackson series. I must have all the details!!! I also must have the cover. Soon, I hope!?


8) THE IMMORTAL HEIGHTS by Sherry Thomas

Out October 13, 2015
Final book, final book!!!! Oh, the grabby hands I have! This is ANOTHER book where I received access to a galley right as I went on a reading ban. NOT FAIR!!! I have really been enjoying this fantasy series. If you're a fan of Tamora Pierce, you'll be instantly attracted as well! I feel like I've been awaiting this finale for so long...!

My Review: THE BURNING SKY, THE PERILOUS SEA


9) TRULY MADLY FAMOUSLY by Rebecca Serle

Out October 13, 2015

I really enjoyed reading FAMOUS IN LOVE this year (BOTH times I read it) and am anxious to see how everything shakes out! Such a fun book that tackles a wish fulfillment trope in ways that will especially appeal to dedicated book lovers! I was super excited to meet Rebecca Serle at BEA and tell her how much I enjoyed her book to her face!! (I might have also started reading it that day when I was in lines... Is that cheating??)

My Review: FAMOUS IN LOVE


10) WINTER by Marissa Meyer

Out November 10, 2015

Another finale coming in 2015! I've been with this series since the very beginning, before it was every published, and I'm so excited to see Marissa bring it to a close! It will be so much fun to see how everything falls together!
 My Review: CINDER, SCARLET, CRESS



    
What books are you most looking forward to reading in the second-half of 2015? ^_^


Comments