{Alternative Free Fridays} MY PAPER HEART by Magan Vernon


Not interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble?
I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!


Title: MY PAPER HEART
Author: Magan Vernon
 

Available FOR FREE from:

WHY?


I saw this deal last week via Twitter. It had been retweeted by someone whose opinion I trust, and I was so pleased to see that the deal was available on multiple platforms, I had to feature it today!

Grab this deal while you can; it's free for a limited time to help promote the brand-new sequel, ON PAPER WINGS, which is currently a steal at $2.99!




Here's a brief summary:


SUMMARY: 

There are worse things in life than failing out of college- such as having your parents receive the letter that you’ve been kicked out.Now to appease her parents self-proclaimed sorority princess Libby Gentry is packing up her Prada bag and heading to work for her great aunt’s antique store in tiny Elsbury, Louisiana. She’s pretty sure she can tackle the swamp and deal with her great aunt and tom boy of a little cousin, but what she doesn’t know is if she can handle the local town playboy, Blaine Crabtree.

As Libby's feelings for Blaine grow, so does her need for acceptance and all of the insecurities she has kept inside are coming out. She may have survived the Louisiana swamp, but she may not survive Blaine's reluctance to say the 'L' word. When Blaine finally commits to the three words Libby’s been waiting for, she only hopes they haven’t come too late.

**This book does contain some mild language and sexual content. It is meant for upper YA readers**

Comments