{Alternative Free Fridays} A HARD DAY'S NIGHT by Elizabeth Eulberg


Not interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble?
I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!




Title: A HARD DAY'S NIGHT
Author: Elizabeth Eulberg
 


Available FOR FREE from:
WHY?


The very first book I EVER reviewed on A Backwards Story was THE LONELY HEART'S CLUB by Elizabeth Eulberg.
(Here's a look at the retro way I first did my reviews!)


This past Tuesday, Elizabeth Eulberg released a short story from this world entitled A HARD DAY'S NIGHT. It takes place during Halloween, so it's the perfect time of year to read this book!

There will be two more novellas out this year, TWO OF US on November 1st and FROM ME TO YOU on December 1st:



All three novellas are leading up to a sequel to the first book entitled WE CAN WORK IT OUT, coming January 27th! (BONUS: Chapter one is included in A HARD DAY'S NIGHT!)

 
I've always had a soft spot for THE LONELY HEARTS CLUB because it's clean enough to recommend to younger readers while still passing down a good message that girls shouldn't put up with boyfriends who don't know how to treat them nicely. I'm hopeful that the same message spreads into the novellas and the sequel book as well.

SUMMARY: 

Can't wait to read WE CAN WORK IT OUT? Return to the world of Penny Lane Bloom with three all new e-book short stories that pick up right where The Lonely Hearts Club left off! 

Penny Lane Bloom, founder of The Lonely Hearts Club, has never loved Halloween. Her dad’s a dentist, so she’s never been allowed much in the way of candy. And forget being a witch or a ghost or a superhero–Penny is always one of the Beatles, along with the rest of her family.

But this year, she’s got the Club, and the support of an amazing group of girls who all have each other’s backs. So when someone tries to ruin Halloween for one member, the Club sets out to prove revenge is a dish best served en masse.

Comments