Alternative Free Friday: AWAKING by Madeline Freeman



Welcome to my first Alternative Free Fridays post!

I had a conversation with someone the other day, and she mentioned that her teenage daughter usually wasn't interested in the weekly Free Fridays title offered by Barnes and Noble.

I'm usually not, either!

I thought about it and realized just how many free e-books I've found and downloaded onto my nook. I decided to start sharing some freebies with you!

No matter your e-reader, no matter if you get the official weekly book or not,  I hope you enjoy my alternatives!

Tell me what you think about this new feature!

Here's today's freebie:



Title: AWAKING
Author: Madeline Freeman
 



Available from:

WHY?


*Megg Jensen recommended this one the other day! I saw it and it seemed interesting, so I'm sharing it with you today!

Check back next week for another free e-book!  ♡

SUMMARY: 


Morgan Abbey’s life is about to change.

Just weeks before her senior year is set to begin, a mysterious stranger approaches Morgan with information that has far-reaching ramifications. First, the psychic ability she believes she has just been pretending to have since middle school might actually be real.

Second, her mother, who disappeared abruptly and completely almost a decade ago, might still be alive.

Morgan finds herself in the drawn into a centuries-old struggle involving a group of people who quietly coexist alongside the common people of the world. This shadowy group believes it is time for them to reclaim their former positions of power—and they believe Morgan is the key.

But when the time comes, will Morgan be able to do what it takes to reunite with her mother and fulfill her destiny?


Comments

  1. So I tried reading this book and I got frustrated about twenty pages in. The whole superiority thing just didn't really jive with me... thanks for the rec, but sadly, not one that I'll pass on to others. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!