9 Fabulous New E-Book Deals!

Once again, there are a ton of great ebook deals out there! Today, I bring you a few that caught my eye! Plus...

A lot of the books I featured last time are still under $2.99,
so also check out these 37 titles. Many are STILL ON SALE!
(A lot of these are thanks to the awesome publisher Bloomsbury!)

I own a nook, so all of these deals were featured on Barnes and Noble, but most of them should be on Kindle as well! (With the exception of A MONSTER CALLS, which, atm, is exclusive to Kindle.)


All three of these are only $1.99, part of HarperCollins' current EpicReads promotion. Check out the full list of 12 titles they're offering!

For some reason, I never posted my review of C.J. Redwine's amazing novel DEFIANCE, which is a shame because I LOVED this book. I'm planning to re-read it later this month when the sequel releases, however, so look forward to my review then!

I did, however, review both PIVOT POINT by Kasie West and CROWN OF EMBERS by Rae Carson!


Fairy tales and mermaids!!! Do you want anything else when you can have all of these?

ENCHANTED by Alethea Kontis is only $1.99, while FATHOMLESS by Jackson Pearce and OF POSEIDON by Anna Banks are both $2.99!

Want some more info? Check out my reviews of all three of these great reads!


I've heard great things about A MONSTER CALLS by Patrick Ness, and it's on sale for $1.99 atm. Sadly, the sale is Kindle-exclusive, though I'm hoping it appears on nook, too!

EVERYBODY SEES THE ANTS by A.S. King and MY LIFE AFTER NOW by Jessica Verdi are both $2.99 right now! I've heard great things about A.S. King and still need to read books from her...despite meeting her last year. *hides* I did, however, read and review MY LIFE AFTER NOW earlier this year!


So many great deals!!! These things are dangerous to our wallets, I know, but our e-readers eat them right up!


What great deals have you indulged in recently?

Comments

  1. Oh goodness, so many great deals. I have purchased way too many books this week, so I can't enjoy these great prices. Thanks for sharing though!

    I'll probably end up caving and buying at least one. I have a problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!