{Cover/Title/Synopsis Reveal} INFINITE by Jodi Meadows




I LOVE Jodi Meadows.  Seriously love!

I've reviewed both INCARNATE and ASUNDER, so check them out if you haven't read this fab fantasy series yet!

If you didn't get into the books the first time around, try again...some people say it takes about 100 for them to get interested.

The pay-off is beyond worth it, though.  This series is so original and vast. I seriously love Jodi.

I've been waiting and waiting for information on the third and final book in the trilogy.

Bookworms, today it's HERE!!!  

We have a title.
We have a synopsis.
We have a jaw-dropping cover.

Want to see?  Keep reading!

Don't forget to stop by Jodi's blog today and see her awesome Q&A about the third book!



What are your thoughts about the covers? 

This is absolutely, without a doubt, my absolute favorite book cover in the entire trilogy!

I cannot stop staring at it. So, so pretty. And the meaning! Ahh! *flails*

Each cover has a symbol that means something in each book.

And this one....
I.Can't.Even.

I am so, so, so in love with this gorgeous cover.
The colors! The composition! The intrigue!

I'm weeping because today's reveal just makes me want this book even more than I already do.
I want to stroke and pet the pretty!!!!

Are you as in love as I am?

And look, here are the three BFFs together,
The girls of Newsoul!



O F F I C I A L   I N F O:

Title: INFINITE
Author: Jodi Meadows
Release Date: Early 2013
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books / HarperCollins

SUMMARY:

DESTRUCTION 
The Year of Souls begins with an earthquake—an alarming rumble from deep within the earth—and it’s only the first of greater dangers to come. The Range caldera is preparing to erupt. Ana knows that as Soul Night approaches, everything near Heart will be at risk. 

FLIGHT 
Ana’s exile is frightening, but it may also be fortuitous, especially if she can convince her friends to flee Heart and Range with her. They’ll go north, seeking answers and allies to stop Janan’s ascension. And with any luck, the newsouls will be safe from harm’s reach. 

CHOICE 
The oldsouls might have forgotten the choice they made to give themselves limitless lifetimes, but Ana knows the true cost of reincarnation. What she doesn’t know is whether she’ll have the chance to finish this one sweet life with Sam, especially if she returns to Heart to stop Janan once and for all. 

With gorgeous romance and thrilling action, the final book in the Incarnate trilogy offers a brilliant conclusion to the compelling questions of this fascinating world, where one new girl is the key to the lives of millions.

Comments

  1. GORGEOUS........

    I HAVEN'T READ ASUNDER YET...

    i seriously need a head start on finishing my arc pile to begin this beauty

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artwork to all 3 books :-) Thanks Bonnie for posting this, now I want the book even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to stop and comment! I appreciate it more than I can say. I try to respond to each one!