Sale!! 10 HarperTeen ebooks for $2.99!!!

Sorry bookworms, I meant to post this earlier in the week, but the days were either too jammed or I didn't have any free time.

HarperTeen and Epic Reads are offering ten awesome YA novels for only $2.99 each!  There are some great books on the list, too.  I've read about half of them and would like to read some of the others.

My favorite book that I am personally recommending to you--yes, YOU!!!--is THE GIRL OF FIRE AND THORNS by Rae Carson.  I was lucky enough to meet Rae at a Books of Wonder signing last year along with several other authors (Such as an all-time favorite of mine, Tamora Pierce, who blurbed Rae's book and...that is enough said.  If you like Tamora Pierce, Kristin Cashore, etc. and you haven't read Rae Carson yet, treat yourself.  Right this second.  For only $2.99!!  Plus, the book is from the Greenwillow imprint, which is a favorite publisher of mine!  All of their authors are great, and some such as Leah Cypess, Cindy Pon, and Heather Dixon have even visited A Backwards Story in the past!)  

Still unsure?  Check out my review of this amazing book!  THE CROWN OF EMBERS is one of my most hotly-wanted titles for this upcoming fall season and I'll be falling all-over the ebook-exclusive novella THE SHADOW CATS when it releases next week!

If fantasy isn't your cup of tea--or even if it is--there are still nine other great novels to snag as well.  I just can't stop gushing about TGOFAT, a 2011 favorite!

Visit Epic Reads for direct links to the deals, which can be accessed via readers using the Amazon, Google, Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million, Indie Bound, iTunes, and Kobo markets!  Excuse me while I run to grab my nook and add on some deals!


Comments