Read HANA, a DELIRIUM novella from Lauren Oliver, FREE! 4 Days Only!

Hey bookworms!

I'm pretty sure I forgot to cross-post here, but if you follow Lauren's Deliriously Falling blog, I posted there as well.  You may have also seen the news if you follow Lauren's personal blog or seen all the frenzy on Twitter or various other blogs.

Lauren said that if 5,000+ people pre-ordered PANDEMONIUM, she'd gift us with her upcoming DELIRIUM novel HANA in its entirety.

You can read it right here on MTV for free...but only for four days!

Are you excited?  I know I am!  HANA had been going to tide me over until PANDEMONIUM came out...and then we got an ARC it at work.  So now it will hold me over until REQUIEM comes out!

For those who don't remember, Hana is Lena's best friend from DELIRIUM...and she'll be in REQUIEM in a big way!



....You're still here?  What are you waiting for?  Go, read.  NOW! ^.~

Comments